Large Room w/detached Bath near JapanTown
We are leasing out one (1) room in our 2Bed2Bath condo (1030 sqft) near Japan Town (6min walk). The room is very spacious with a 3-sliding-mirror closet. Your bathroom is detached. It's in a safe and quiet neighborhood.
- All inclusive (PG&E, water, waste, high speed Internet 50+Mbps)
- Large Private Room (separated by hallway) with 3-sliding-mirror closet
- Detached Bathroom (not shared with any other roommates)
- In-house Washer & Dryer
- Furnished Kitchen
- Onsite parking lot and plenty of street parking
- Pool in Complex
- High speed internet (50+mbps)
- Major highways: 87/280/101 (2min drive), 880 (5min drive)
- Supermarkets: Trader Joes, Target (1 mile), Safeway (8min drive)
- Gyms: City Sports (2 miles), 24-Hour Fitness (10min drive)
- Light Rail station (2min walk) - great alternative to SJ DownTown without driving
- Japan Town (6min walk) - great Restaurants, Roy's Coffee, Year-round Sunday Farmers Market
- Heritage Rose Garden (10min walk) - go for a run or walk on a sunny day!
What we look for:
- Female working professional
- No Smoking or Drugs
- No Pets
- Light kitchen use
- No shoes in house
- Single occupancy
Who we are:
We are a pair of clean, quiet and athletic young professionals. We both have regular schedules so it's a quiet and relaxing environment. We see the home as a place to relax after a workday or social activities out. We hope that's what you are looking for!
If you think you are a good fit, please tell us a little bit about yourself when you reach out!
- Apartment share
- Downtown San Jose
- $1,250 monthly (double)
- Minimum term
- 11 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 27 to 30
- Any pets?
- Gym, Foodie, Netflix
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord