Private large room for rent in Hayes Valley $1300
Hi! I have a large room for rent (13.5' ft x 13.5') with a spacious closet. This is a private room with a shared small kitchen and bath. You would be sharing the apartment with just me; a friendly 56 yr old professional woman, who is a writer and coach. I am very clean, quiet, and respectful:) The room is located in an amazing location - just 3 blocks from Hayes Street restaurants, stores, etc.,
Transit Score: 100 Walk Score: 99 And 2 mins from 101.
The Ideal applicant:
* Responsible, likes a friendly environment, financially viable, quiet, respectful, and keeps the common areas very clean.
* A full-time student or working professional
* Looking for 3-6-month commitment upon move-in, that has the possibility of continuing on a month-to-month basis.
* non-smoker, no drugs
* Sorry, no overnight guests
Please note the apartment has little storage and the kitchen already is pretty much supplied. There's a chance I can accept a small completely potty trained and non-barking dog, but I would need to meet the pet, etc., no cats, please.
- Wifi internet
- partially furnished private room ( there's a brand new firm queen mattress on a frame and bureau, the bureau can be removed, but mattress would need to stay:)
- large closet
- wooden floors
- shared kitchen, bathroom
- access to free washer/dryer in basement
- quiet and safe residential neighborhood
- rent is $1,300 a month
- utilities a flat rate of $100 a month
- move-in cost is first months rent and deposit, a total of $2,800
- available November 1st
I am practicing COVID safety and expect you do too:)
If interested, please email with any questions you may have!
- Apartment share
- Civic Center
- $1,300 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 8 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate