Spacious Room & Private Bath In Palms/Culver City
Large, bright and sunny room available in Palms/Culver City area:
- Second floor apartment in a semi gated building
- 15 min drive from Venice / Santa Monica Beaches
- 20 min drive away from Beverly Hills / West Hollywood
- Very close to bike paths off of Venice Blvd/ Safe to Bike (bike storage on site)
- Walking distance to public bike stations
- Walking distance to Trader Joe’s & CVS Pharmacy
- Very easy access to both the 405 and the 10 highways
- 5 min drive from Downtown Culver
- Free and easy street parking off of Greenfield Ave
About the Apartment!
- My friend who I moved here with from Chicago is moving out, and I need a friendly, tidy, and fun tenant to share the space with me! Photos of the apartment are how the apartment and room is now, and will be subject to change in the near few weeksâ€¦ I forgot to add a photo of the private bathroom but I will add upon request.
- Internet and utilities are not included
And would be split evenly ( $40 month internet, and about $95 every 2 months)
- Room is fully furnished (queen sized bed, dresser, desk, and chair) But can also be unfurnished if need be.
- On site washer and dryer with app payment (Payrange)
- Large closet in-room and multiple storage closets
Some notes about the apartment:
- Besides my day job in travel, I am a photographer. who shoots home studio. I will be shooting from time to time with clients and friends, and will work with you to ensure that you aren't impacted by this
- I am an avid couchsurfer and host - I haven't been able to do this in the past due to COVID, but I'm hoping to continue again with you! If you don't know what couchsurfing is, please ping me and we can chat! :)
I'm Sebastian - a 30 year old gay man originally from Omaha, Nebraska. I've lived in LA a little over 2 years (5 years before in Chicago), and I work in the travel industry. I travel a lot for work, and while gone you will be free to have the apartment all to yourself! I am a very warm, thoughtful, considerate person - I’m looking for the same in a roommate!
Some things I like to do: photography and photo edit, crossfit, travel, road trips, couch and tv time, read, cook, long walks, podcasts, etc.
Please let me know if you're interested in the apartment and let's chat! I’m more than happy to call or text to answer any questions.
- Apartment share
- $1,550 monthly (large/Private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, cooking, films, travelling, hiking, working out, dancing, photography, work, running, fitness, fashion, tv, concerts, going out
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate