1 BDRM $875/mo Shared Bath
• Room Rent: $875 - Deposit $875
• Utilities: Included (Gas, Electricity, Water, Trash).
• Parking: Driveway or Street Parking
• Lease: 3 months minimum (negotiable)
• Bathroom: Shared Half Bath
• No Kids and no couples
• No Pets
• Smoking Outside Okay
• Languages Spoken: Chinese Mandarin and English
• Second Floor Balcony and back porch
• Background and Credit Check through TransUnion Smart Move ($25 - $40). NOTE This includes a credit report, national criminal report and eviction report.
Current Roommates: 4 adults (26 – 43) and 2 kids (~2 & 3 yrs old) 3 Roommates are Christian and the children along with their mother attend homeschool at the church Monday – Friday. Husband currently works at home.
Ideal Roommate: We are looking for a roommate who has a professional job, respects others, clean, easy to get along with.
Property Description: 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths located in safe and quiet Arcadia.
Areas of Interest: The condo is ½ mile away from the Santa Anita Mall which has an AMC Movie Theater, Dave & Busters, Din Tai Fung and other restaurants. It is less than a mile to the Vons Supermarket or 99 Ranch Supermarket. It is 1.7 miles away from the 24-Hour Fitness Sport and the MTA Gold Line Metro Train. It is also close to the Santa Anita Racetrack, Golf Course and Los Angeles County Arboretum.
- Apartment share
- $875 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 43
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate