College aged professional seeking roommate
Hi! I'm Jess! I'm 23 years old, and I'm looking for a roommate! In my free time, I enjoy hanging out with my friends at home, eating out at new restaurants and going downtown! I currently live with my emotional support animal Oliver. He is a three year old orange tabby cat, who is playful and loves attention
My roommate is moving out, and so I have an extra room for rent! My apartment is right off of Western Blvd, conveniently located only 0.6 miles from NC State campus! The cost of rent is 600, plus electricity and gas. Water and wifi are included in the price of rent. Parking and trash pickup is included as well. There are in-unit washers and dryers and a kitchen with updated appliances and granite countertops. Both bedrooms include a ceiling fan and a HUGE walk in closet.
I look forward to hearing from you. I can and will provide photos of the unit upon request!
- Apartment share
- $600 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, cooking, art, netflix, animals, painting, nature, going out, socializing, bars, makeup, fun, learning, arts and crafts, pop culture
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate