Contemporary Round Rock home near Texas State & me
- Mark as unsuitable
Ad ref# 102222854
Private room available in this fantastic 6 bed, 3.5 bath Round Rock home. This spot has so much to offer, including 4,333 square feet of stylish space, vaulted ceilings, and updated flooring throughout. The open floor plan boasts two living rooms, a formal dining room, and a big, gourmet-worthy kitchen. Granite counters, a large island, and stainless steel appliances, including a gas range, dishwasher, built-in microwave, and a side-by-side door fridge are perks in the kitchen. Plus, this home includes air conditioning, in-unit laundry, and a big, fenced backyard. Located in the convenient Stoney Brook neighborhood, this home is less than a mile from Texas State University
- Round Rock, Austin Community College, and Cornerstone Specialty Hospitals. Other medical centers, including Baylor Scott and Ascension are within two miles. Plus, downtown Austin is only 24 miles away via I-35 South. Closer to home, HEB, Target Grocery, Sprouts Farmers Market, and Round Rock Premium Outlets are within minutes. Also within a short drive, there are several prime dining options, including Jack Allen’s Kitchen, Bar Louie, and Salt Traders Coastal Cooking.
: We are on a mission to take the hassle out of renting. When you live in a Bungalow managed property, you are getting a modern, tech-enabled, responsive landlord from Day 1. We have all your needs covered, from utility setup to flexible lease terms, an easy-to-use app for paying rent, on-staff maintenance technicians, a dedicated team of customer support experts, and even optional furnishings and monthly cleanings. Find out why thousands of renters are choosing to rent with Bungalow.
- Apartment share
- Round Rock
- $620 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord