⭐Professional and Quite Rooms HOA Neighborhood!
- Mark as unsuitable
Ad ref# 102188806
✨ Professional and Quiet Rooms Available in A New 3-Bedroom HOA Protected Neighborhood! ✨
Located in the up and coming west side of Spartanburg, .
✔️ Fast, State-of-the-Art WiFi 6 cable Internet for streaming, zoom calls, gaming and more
✔️ Privacy focused home layout separated by a cozy hallway and multiple entrances
✔️ Work from home accepted in a quiet and relaxed environment
✔️ Both furnished and unfurnished available
✨ Safe Neighborhood ------
Filled with professional upper-class working families from various backgrounds.
✨ Quiet Atmosphere ------
Comfortably located to block out highway and traffic noise, great for zoom meetings.
✨ Strategic Location ------
• ten min to downtown Spartanburg
• twenty-min to Greenville
✨ Close to Shopping ------
Only 3 minute drive to Target, Lidl, Costco the Mall and authentic European markets.
✨ Welcoming Community ------
• 3 minute drive to the local Church/YMCA
• 1 minute drive to the pool
✨ Fresh Air and Exercise ------
Sidewalks and greenery everywhere to get your cardio in at any time of the day.
✨ ------ Practically Your Own Apartment ------ ✨
✔️ Spacious 13' x 13' foot rooms with closet and cooling-heating ceiling fan
✔️ Full sized, double door fridge on your side of the house, in the garage
✔️ Full sized refreshing bathroom and shower
✔️ Easy access to brand new washer/dryer
✔️ Two extra steps to full sized kitchen
✔️ Views to the neighboring horse farm and woods
INQUIRE FOR AVAILABILITY
- House share
- $700 monthly (large/Private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, reading, cooking, hiking, exercise, health, meeting new people, relaxing, technology, business, volunteering, nutrition, entrepreneurship, documentaries, programming
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord