2 Rooms for rent - Include Utilities & Wifi
We have 2 rooms for rent:
* Room 1: Private, unfurnished bedroom; shared bathroom with 2 professional gentlemen
- Rent: $895/month
- Available: Feb. 13, 2022
- Parking: on street (plenty of street parking available in front and on the side of the house)
* Room 2: Private, unfurnished bedroom with Private bathroom
- Rent is : $1,150/month
- Available: Now
- Parking: One reserved parking on the driveway
Included in the Rent: Utilities (water, gas, electricity, laundry, garbage & recycling) & Wifi/internet.
- A single family, one story, bright, clean, well-kept house with central heat & air-conditioner
- Easy access to freeway 680/280, 880, and 101
- Near Great Mall, Costco, Ranch 99, Sprouts Farmer Market, Ross, Safeway, Target, restaurants, fitness gyms, parks, shopping centers, etc.
- SJC (San José International Airport) & SJSU (San Jose State University) is about 5 miles (10-minute) away
- 0.1 mile to VTA bus stop #70, 1 mile to Berryessa Light Rail & BART station.
Terms & conditions to rent:
- Single occupancy.
- Minimum 6-month lease; month-to-month after that.
- Application fee: None
- We will run a credit & background check (applicant will pay $40 directly to the credit & background check company).
- We'll do employment & tenant verification. We're looking for someone with a stable, monthly gross income that is about 3 times the rent.
- Deposit and first month's rent due at contract's signing
- No Smoking/Vaping (E-cigarette) of any kinds, No Excessive Alcohol, No Drugs, No Sublet, No Partying, No Overnight Guest, No Pets
- No prior eviction or lease terminations by landlord due to applicant's conduct, lease violations, damages or non-payment.
- House share
- San Jose
- $895 monthly (large)
- $1,150 monthly (large/Private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 65
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord