Private Bed & Bath single family home Los Altos
A private bedroom with a shared bathroom - with 4 other men - to my family home in Los Altos Hills is available to rent starting 10/14/21
Open room viewing by appointment. There is also a master bedroom with a private bath that is available for $1295 a month
The house is:
- 1.5 miles to Los Altos Downtown (Safeway, banks, restaurants, Los Altos public library)
- 3 miles from both Stanford, Mountain View, Palo Alto
- 3.5 miles to Stanford Shopping Mall
- 2.5 miles San Antonio Shopping Center (Walmart, Target, WholeFoods, and Trader Joe's)
- complimentary parking spot in the house
- Safe and quiet neighborhood
- surrounded by nature
- Full Kitchen
close to highways: 101, 237, 280
Nearby Stanford, Foothill College, HP, SAP, Google, Facebook, Skype, Groupon, VMWare, Tesla, Veterans hospital.
The room for rent is furnished. Rent is $895 month-to-month minimum of 6 months (negotiable), with a security cleaning/utility deposit worth 1 month of rent. Utilities split amongst housemates. Currently, 4 men living in the house.
Please email me:
1) a brief description of yourself (LinkedIn or other social media if applicable)
2) why you're moving out of your current place, or where you're coming from?
3) your room viewing availability (ie. sunday 8am-10am & 4pm-6pm)
my name is Henry, I look forward to meeting you!
no pets, smoking, or couples per housemates' request.
- House share
- Los Altos Hills
- $895 monthly (large)
- $1,295 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 4 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 28 to 45
- Any pets?
- 4 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord