Roommate wanted for home 1 block from DT Campbell!
I am looking for a roommate for a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath townhouse that is located a block and a half from downtown Campbell for move in JUNE, 2022! Here are some of the details!
· 1690 sq. ft. of living space
· Private porch
· Bedrooms have good sized closets
· Very light and bright throughout (plenty of windows and skylight)
· Freshly remodeled with nicely painted rooms, low maintenance and great looking flooring (porcelain / laminate), travertine in master bath
· Beautiful kitchen and breakfast area, granite counters, maple cabinets, dishwasher, large pantry
· Dual sinks in both full bathrooms
· Downstairs guest bathroom
· Upstairs laundry room with washer and dryer
· Attached two car garage, private (shared) guest parking, plus street parking.
· Modern, high speed internet, home security system
· A/C and heating
· Secure mailbox
· Fenced backyard for entertaining, BBQ, etc.
**About me: I'm 35, work in the bay, and have a big fluffy golden retriever who is one big love. I am gone most weekends, although I do enjoy also spending time at home. I have spent the last 10 years in Campbell and love being this close to downtown!**
Tell me a little bit about yourself and let me know if you are interested and/or have questions.
- House share
- $2,100 monthly (large/Private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- cooking, travelling, sports, food, working out, fitness, beach, exercise, netflix, tv, shopping, family, socializing, meeting new people, coffee
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate