14’x11’ private room in 2bd/1ba, 0.6mi to BART
170ft2 available now
laundry in bldg
no private bathroom
Want to live in a beautiful home walking distance to BART?
If you’re interested please read the full ad.
Private room with shared bath in 2 bed, 1 bath duplex. Features a modern kitchen, view of the bay, and plenty of storage room.
- easy walk 0.6 miles to Bart and CalTrain; 5 min to SFO; easy access to 101 and 280
- walking distance to downtown restaurants and shops
- 77 walkability score
- the room is available furnished or unfurnished
- lots of light with new cordless cellular blinds on all windows
- room 11'2" x 13'10" 154.47 ft² + closet 38" x 57" 15.04 ft² = 169.51 ft²
House and common area:
- 1,300 ft²
- security system
- renovated full kitchen with lots of cabinets, dishwasher, gas stove and range
- new W/D in unit
- hardwood floor throughout most of the home
- gas fireplace
- high speed Internet U-verse
- view of the bay and SFO
- large shared backyard perfect for entertaining
- bedrooms don’t share any walls. The bathroom is between them.
- secured bike storage in attached garage that has lots of space for storage
- wine cellar
- central heat and A/C
- double pane windows
- 2 built in desks over looking the backyard
- welcome to use any of my kitchen appliances and dishware
Deposit: 1 month rent
Rent: $1600 Plus shared 1/4 utilities (PG&E and water)
2 people living in a separate unit in a lower portion of the duplex pay half of the PG&E and water.
- one person, no couples
- all genders and sexual orientations
- great communication skills
- female in the 35-45 age range
- cat mom - my fur-baby is 17yrs old and she is well-behaved
If interested, please demonstrate your communication skills by messaging me with the following info:
1) Full name
2) Why and when you’re looking to move to Millbrae
3) Linkedin profile or list where you work, job title, how long have you worked there
4) Credit status
5) What do you like to do in your spare time
6) What is your typical sleep schedule
7) How much do you smoke, drink, use drugs
8) Why are you a good person to live with
9) Cleanliness and tidiness level preference
10) What temperature range do you like your home to be day/night
11) How often do you do light/heavy cooking
12) How often do you have overnight guests
13) Ideally how long would you like to stay
14) What are you looking for in a home
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
- House share
- Millbrae Highlands
- $1,600 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Boardgames , Swimming , Cats
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate