Looking for Housemate in Menlo Park
Hello, my name is George. I'm 25 years old, and currently work for a tech company in Santa Clara, while pursuing an online masters degree in Data Science. I generally keep to myself, and most days am either cooped up in my room doing work and studying, or visiting my girlfriend in Southern California.
This is a great location and a fantastic apartment complex (only 4 units, all quite friendly!)
• Room is separated from rest of the apartment with room divider and a curtain in the doorway that leads to the communal area (in place of door, yet offers tons of privacy), closet included
• Roommate is clean and quiet, all communal areas are kept very clean
• Lots of natural light
• Dimensions: 12x13 feet
• Room is not furnished (but the shelfs and light are yours if you want them)
• Shared bathroom, kitchen, and dining area
• Carport parking spot included with additional storage space
• Laundry on-site
• Walking distance from Safeway, Trader Joe's, and Menlo Park farmers market
• No pets allowed
• Move in as early as January
Rent is $800 per month, plus utilities (excluding water).
Interested applicants should send a brief bio. Please feel free to call/text/email with any questions!
- Apartment share
- Menlo Park
- $800 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate