Large Victorian on Fillmore, all inclusive
Seeking flatmate for spacious 1500 sq. ft. 2BR/2B ground floor Victorian flat. The uncrowded floor plan lends to unparalled privacy and features a sizable kitchen with granite counter tops and eat-in counter, dining room, piano room, two bathrooms, and laundry room.
Two living rooms with fireplaces provide ample space for considerable privacy.
Deluxe bedroom with private bath and large custom closet
• 14ft x 12ft single-occupancy bedroom with private bathroom and large custom closet featuring a spacious and designer-furnished room with new bedside table, credenza and high-end, queen-sized mattress. Newly painted and carpeted.
• Large, well-designed custom closet (9ft wide x 2.5ft deep) with ample storage space.
• Private granite bathroom with tub and shower directly across the hall from the bedroom for your sole use.
•Lower pacific heights; steps away from the very best grocery stores, trendiest shops, and popular restaurants.
• Easy walking distance of MUNI, express buses, Chariot, and tech shuttles.
• For medical professionals: within 3 miles of UCSF, Kaiser, CPMC, and St. Francis Memorial Hospital.
• All utilities included: weekly cleaning in common areas, high-speed internet, full cable, and utilities included.
• Shared space with only one other person.
• Free usage of in-unit front-load washer and dryer.
• Keypad entry with front door visual.
• Lease term negotiable but no less than three months.
About me: Active, gregarious, retired doctor that is out much of the time and when home keeps to his space.
About you: Mature, neat, non-smoking professional who doesn't bring the party home. This is a peaceful residence and you must be respectful of that. Must also be OK with the house's well-trained, hypo-allergenic Labradoodle that may be present at times in the common areas.
- House share
- Lower Pacific Heights
- $2,200 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord