$1,495 / 1br - 224ft2 - Master Bedroom w/ Bathroom
Master Bedroom in a 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Apartment in Inner Sunset on 12th Avenue for $1495
Spacious bedroom with attached bathroom available for move-in beginning June 22, 2021, part of a large 3 bedroom apartment located on 2nd floor of a 3-floor house (Your building neighbors are: 1st floor is garage and a one-bedroom unit, 3rd floor is another 3 bedroom apt.). The other two roommates are graduate and professional students at UCSF. The room has great lighting with a fire-escape balcony. Common areas furnished. Coin operated washer and dryer in garage. One parking space available in garage.
Pets allowed (pet fees will be assessed by landlord).
Looking for a roommate who:
- is considerate
- does not smoke indoor
- is clean
- is responsible
- has respect for privacy but also down to hangout once a while
Room Size and Dimensions:
Total Room Square Footage (including bathroom): Approx. 224 sq. ft.
Room: 14.5’ x 11.5’
En Suite Bathroom: 8’ x 5’ (Shower: 5’ x 2.5’)
Closet Hallway: 6’ x 2.75’
Closet Depth: 2.5’
- 10 min walk from UCSF
- 1 Parking Space Available in Garage (inquire for more details/price)
- 3 blocks from Irving Street Restaurants
- 3 blocks from grocery store (Andronico’s)
- 4 blocks from Golden Gate Park
- 2 mins from MUNI Bus stop
Rent excludes utility. Utility estimate/person/month:
- Internet (Sonic Fiber Optics): $20
- Water: $37
- Electric: $37
- Trash: $13
- Total Utility/person/month estimate: $107
- Apartment share
- Inner Sunset
- $1,495 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 33
- Any pets?
- University of California-San Francisco
- 2 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former roommate