Awesome room in Mission District
Queen room in a 5 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom shared home in Mission District. This property can come furnished or unfurnished. san-francisco-ca/mission-district/343-mission-district/tour
About This Room This room may be unfurnished or furnished (additional fees apply) at the time of your move-in date. For up to date prices, please enter your move-in, move-out dates and your furnishing option.
About this home
Our Mission Residence on Shotwell is a bright and renvoated top floor apartment right off of Mission Street. This is a 5 bed, 1.5 bath home with a spacious living room & updated kitchen. About June: - June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible. - Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app. - All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on Aug. 10, 2022. See below for additional prices and date range options: Jan. 1, 2023 - Jan. 1, 2024: $1575/month for unfurnished Jan. 1, 2023 - Jan. 1, 2024: $1525/month for furnished Jan. 1, 2023 - June 1, 2023: $1750/month for unfurnished Jan. 1, 2023 - June 1, 2023: $1650/month for furnished Jan. 1, 2023 - Feb. 15, 2023: $2050/month for unfurnished Jan. 1, 2023 - Feb. 15, 2023: $1750/month for furnished This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
#343: Mission District Queen Room B
- Apartment share
- Deco Ghetto
- $1,525 monthly (large)
- 31 Dec 2022
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord