2 Rooms in Amazing Castro 3 bdrm+ hot tub
I am looking for a 2roommates to move into my lovely home in the Castro neighborhood (intersection at 19th st / Collingwood). I've lived here for 4 years. My roommates recently moved in with their girlfriends.
I like to cook and have spontaneous roommate dinners, netflix nights.
Rooms can come furnished.
Virtual or safe distance tours available.
- Bedroom 1 Rent is $1,800 + utilities (PG&E)
- Bedroom 2 Rent is $2,000 + utilities (PG&E)
- Hot tub!
- Move in date flexible, room is available now
- Outdoor space: back patio and rooftop overlooking SF skyline
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Hardwood floors
- Victorian details, including fireplaces, crown moldings, high ceilings, the house was built in 1903
The apartment is situated on a quite block within walking distance of Castro shops, restaurants and the historic Castro Theater. We are also a short walk from the Castro MUNI station, Dolores Park and Corona Heights.
A little bit about us:
Originally from Westport, CT, studied at Cornell University. Moved from NYC 4 years ago. I do business operations for the Education Experience team at Autodesk. During the week, I usually work out and then do some netflix and knitting. On the weekend, I like to meet up with friends, cook, bike, hike, swim, play tennis, or visit my Dad in Tahoe or sister in LA.
Thank you and stay healthy -- I can?t wait to (virtually) meet you soon!
- Apartment share
- $1,800 monthly (large)
- $2,000 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate