Room & parking in modern Bernal House :) 4br/2ba:
We're 3 friends looking for a 4th roommate in our spacious house in Bernal Heights -- 3-month rental with the option of signing a 12-month lease after. Ideal move-in date is July 1st.
We try to keep the house laid-back, drama-free, clean, respectful, and welcoming to friends---hoping to find a 4th roommate who feels the same way!
- Upstairs Bedroom (medium size, closet, southern facing windows with great light)
- PARKING: shared driveway spot, plenty of street parking
- Furnished house, 2 living rooms (90 inch projector downstairs, pool table upstairs), modern kitchen/bathrooms, nice backyard with garden
Who we are:
- D (me): 27yo male working in tech. Pretty chill, I like to rock-climb, cook, read, listen to music, play soccer, hike, and do some volunteering with the disability community.
- R: 26yo male also working in tech, except he builds cool things like consumer breathalyzers. He's crafty, likes soccer/motorcycles, and didn't write this bio :)
- P: 27yo male working for a beer company. He's laid back, surfs, and knows pretty much every bar owner in SF.
Roommate we're looking for:
- Chill, laid back, friendly... overall good person who can appreciate a drama-free home.
- Any gender, profession, etc etc etc.
About the House:
- 4 Bed / 2 Bath
- Neighborhood: Bernal Heights, SF
- Square Feet: 2,100
- Utilities and Housecleaning - evenly split
- Washer/dryer downstairs
Shoot me a text or email if you're interested - just a little about yourself and social links, then we can chat for a few minutes on the phone, and after you can stop by the house to check it out :)
- Apartment share
- Bernal Heights
- $1,575 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 27 to 28
- Any pets?
- Social, Outdoors
- 3 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate