Furnished Private Room Close to Subway & Bus
A well lit private bedroom on the 3rd floor of a private house with 2 bright windows. Room is furnished with a FULL SIZE BED, MICROWAVE and MINI-FRIDGE. Shared bathroom. All utilities included. Along with WIFI.
A Kitchen is NOT AVAILABLE or INCLUDED. This ad is only for a completely nice private furnished room that is separated from the rest of the apartment, apart from the bathroom. Street parking is available.
Only a 3min walk to Woodhaven Blvd. train station where the J & Z train run. As well as the Q11, Q21, Q52 & Q53 bus on Jamaica Avenue. Arrive to Manhattan within 45min- 1hr. There are also many local bars, restaurants, bakeries, supermarkets and laundromats around, just a 5-10min walking distance. The Queens Center Mall is 15min away by bus. Forest Park only 5min away walking, great for BBQ, tennis, biking, working out/running, etc.
I'm looking for a clean, responsible and financially stable professional or student that pays on time. Non-smoking (of any kind), no drug use. Can clean after themselves. Someone who is comfortable with dogs. I have a poodle mix that is less than 12lbs. She loves to play fetch.
If interested, the following would be needed:
1. Verifiable Proof of income/pay stubs & bank statement showing enough savings to pay rent
2. Proof of Identification (ex: passport photo or driver's license)
3. 1 month rent & 1 month security deposit REQUIRED
Short and Long terms stays are considered.. Please provide a name, age, length of stay you're interested in and contact number when you respond to ad. Thank you 🙂.
- Apartment share
- $800 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- travelling, dancing, fashion, animals, going out, meeting new people, sleeping, dining out, medicine, peace, healthy living, horror, humour, drama free, wildlife
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate