1 furnished room available in 4BR duplex
Showing Monday-Friday from 5pm - 9pm, flexible on the weekend. This room is available for immediate occupancy.
Seeking the final piece to our apartment puzzle. Only one room left, are you our new housemate? Schedule a viewing to find out :)
Transportation near by:
B13, B14, B15, B20 (connects you to the 3 or A train respectively)
BM5, QM15, QM16. - Manhattan express buses
Q21, Q41 - connects to M/R/J to name a few
I am seeking employed, responsible, respectful, hygienic adults.
Room A is on the main floor; it is next to the kitchen, size 10x10, has a new full sized bed in it. No other bedrooms is on this floor. Closest to the entrance, router, kitchen, living/dining room.
Please note: There is a dog on the premises
Room available below:
Note: I am in room C
- Room A is 10 X 10, available now = $900 (backyard view)
- Room B - occupied
- Room D - occupied
The monthly rent is $900 a month this includes light, gas and wifi. **High Speed Verizon Fios 1GB**
You are required to pay your first and your last month rent when you sign your roommate agreement. *Month to month roommate agreement*. $1800 to move in.
Share bathroom with roommates, share kitchen, living/dining room.
- There is a dog on premises, he is an 8yr old Shar Pei
- Blue collar black male, early 20s. Respectful quiet and responsible.
- Blue collar black male, 30. Respectful, quiet, responsible
- 40 Yr Old, Black Woman, IT professional, long term tenant (15yrs). Stable mentally, emotionally, steady income and overall peaceful soul. I am a low key person who is corona virus conscious (this household is also), I do not have frequent guests and if I do...they are distanced and respectful. I ask the same of you, overnight visitors max 2 nights a week.
I am considerate with noises and clean up after myself, I seek the same in a roommate. If you like to blast your audio, you must utilize earphones to do so. Surround sound in not allowed. Must be respectful, mature, mentally and emotionally stable. I am open to all ages as long as you are responsible and pay your rent on time. Proof of income is required.
This is an adult household, LGBTQ friendly. Smoking cigs permitted in the yard. Access to grill. Family style living but respectful introverts are welcomed!
- Apartment share
- Howard Beach
Euclid Av Station
5-10 minutes by bus away
$900 monthly(NOW LET)
- $900 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 36 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 40
- Any pets?
- music, cooking, movies, travel, photography
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate