1 Br by Astoria Park, Pet Friendly *No Broker Fee*
Large 1 bedroom apartment in Astoria available for rent - great location! available ASAP!
- pet friendly!
- $1870 per month starting ASAP (no broker fee)
- 1 BR/1 BA (bed in photo is Queen)
- space in bedroom and/or living room for desk to work from home
- Walk-in closet in bedroom with storage space
- Coat/storage closet near front door
- Large windows with view of Triboro/RFK bridge from both living room & bedroom
- Quiet/no street noise
- wall AC units built-in (no need for window units!)
- Hardwood floors
- Heat, hot water, & trash included in rental price
- 3-story walk-up (no elevator)
- Building management office next door can accept packages during business hours & respond quickly to maintenance requests
- 10-minute walk to either Astoria Blvd. or 30th Avenue subway stops (N/W)
- 10-minute walk to NY Ferry Astoria stop
- 10-minute walk to many restaurants & bars (along 30th Avenue, Bohemian Beer Garden)
- 5 minute walk to Astoria Park
- just around the corner: great bar (Astoria Craft), great cafe (Astoria Provisions), public library (Queens Public Library), laundromat with free pickup & delivery (Olympic Laundry)
*furniture in photos will be gone -- apartment will be unfurnished
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS: annual combined income of tenants must be a minimum of $74,800 total, you must show three (3) most current pay-stubs, you must show your last two (2) most current W-2 or last two (2) most current Federal Tax returns (first 2 pages only).
Email or call/text anytime if interested! Flexible move-in date (available now)!
- Apartment to rent
30 Av Station
5-10 minutes walk away
$1,870 monthly (whole property)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current tenant