Furnished Bdrm avail in the heart of Downtown
- Beautiful, bedroom in a sun drenched downtown apartment
- Comfortably fits full size mattress, with room for office set up as needed
- Includes a closet for storage
- bed + select furniture avail
- Pre-war building with hardwood floors and top of the line fixtures
- Cozy kitchen/living area ideal for relaxing on the couch after a long day or grabbing a meal at the breakfast bar
- 10 foot ceilings with large windows, bathing the apartment in bright light
- In building laundry available
- high speed internet
- Located on a quiet street, facing family-owned brownstones
- 3 minute walk to Washington Square Park, 7 minutes to Union Square, and 5 to SoHo/West Village
- 5 minute walk from every subway line imaginable: 1/2, 4/5/6, A/C/E, B/D/F, N/Q/R
- A block from NY's best restaurants, shops, and convenient stores (including Trader Joe's, CVS, Morton Williams, Raffetto's, Murray's Bread, Cafe Dante, and Altro Paradiso to name a few)
I'm a producer (30), have lived in NYC for 11 years, and in this apartment for 5. I am usually busy at work during the day but am always open to socializing in the common area on occasion. Pretty laid back, but just ask you keep the common area clean.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out! If you're interested, please reach out with a linkedin or social media profile and a little bit about yourself. Look forward to talking :)
- Apartment share
- Greenwich Village
W 4 St Station
0-5 minutes walk away
- $2,095 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- films, travelling, tv, interior design
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate