1 private room w/ desk in Manhattan Columbus Home
- Mark as unsuitable
Ad ref# 102115698
Our Manhattan Columbus Home is a beautiful apartment located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, which will make your everyday life as comfortable as it possibly can be: weekly cleaning, all great-sized and well-designed private rooms with a queen-size bed, comfortable transportation, spacious living room with a smart TV. You cover a monthly fee and everything comes included: no utility bills, no unexpected maintenance costs!
The full security deposit in the equivalent of one monthly fee is required.
We do have a No Deposit Living Program to help offset the up-front cost to rent and you don’t need to freeze the big amount while you are living at SharedEasy. Rhino the security deposit alternative is also available for all stays of more than 6 months.
You will be accommodated in a private bedroom with a queen-size bed or full-size bed on your choice, desk, and closet. All rooms are carefully designed to maximize your living space without compromising your comfort. Your room will be move-in ready and fully furnished, there's no need to even bring a pillow:) Each room feels calm, spacious and light, offering the ideal respite from busy city living. Individual lockers provided. A few rooms go without a desk, please ask for availability.
Manhattan Columbus Home was exclusively designed to be comfortable for all members in any room of the house. Our Coliving space includes a living room, kitchen, allowing you plenty of room to cook, work and relax, all while getting to know people from all around the world.
Our kitchen is fully stocked with appliances, cookware, and everything else you'll need to make a home-cooked meal. It also included: coffee grounds, tea, paper towels, dish soap, hand soap, and garbage/recycling bags, all of which are routinely restocked.
many bathroom essentials and there are never queues - you’ll never have to wait…;
regular weekly cleaning so you can focus fully on your work or study;
all our cleaning supplies are eco-friendly and allergen-free;
24/7 security cameras in all common areas.
Upper West Side is bursting at the seams with restaurants, shops, bars, parks, and historical sites. Although it may be known for its younger crowd, this area is also known for its beautiful architecture, and for being quieter and calmer than most areas of Manhattan.
Citibike has a station 2 minutes away from the House.
- 20 min walk from Columbia University;
- 15 min walk from Riverside Park;
- One block from Central Park.
1) Stay overnight is single only. No overnight guest stays.
2) Wash dishes/kitchen appliances every time after food or drinks, clean the sink of the food remains every time after use.
3) Separate the waste - there is a special container for Plastic, Glass, and Metal ONLY. 4)Turn off lights / TV in the main areas when not in use.
5) Check and turn off the oven and gas when not in use.
6) Fridge and Food shelves are divided between guests – please use your designated area, otherwise, if you leave the food outside your area – it can be removed during cleaning.
7) Alcohol – being a health-oriented community, we recommend minimizing alcohol consumption in SharedEasy.
8) Don’t leave your stuff in the common areas – it can be removed to the special Lost and Found boxes.
9) Quiet hours – 10 pm – 8 am (no loud music, talks, TV… etc.)
10) Smoking/Drugs are not allowed anywhere in SharedEasy.
11) Clean the bathroom/toilet after each use and remove any dirt/hair etc.
12) Night check-in (after 9 pm) may be also organized for an extra fee of $35. We can't guarantee check-in between 12:00 am and 9 am, however, if we are able to do it, there will be a $70 late check-in fee.
Iron and ironing board
Satellite or Cable
- House share
- Central Park
- $2,590 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord