Furnished room in shared house
Room for rent in shared house. Looking for a quiet, clean roommate for a 1 to 12 month rental period.
The room and property:
- queen bed
- shared bathroom w/one male roommate
- dresser, two nightstands, small TV included in room
- access to two living rooms, kitchen, dining room
- washer and gas dryer
- large backyard overlooking woods, patio and fire pit in side yard
- front door controlled by electronic lock (you'll get your own custom PIN); bedroom has physical key
- free angled street parking
- internet, water, trash pickup
- cleaning service every 2 weeks
What's not included:
- electricity, natural gas (you will be responsible for 30% of monthly bills, or you can choose to add $50 fixed rate to your monthly rent)
- cable TV (I don't watch cable TV so I don't currently have this; you would be responsible for any additional cost of adding this to the internet package, if you decide you want it)
I'm an engineer, and I usually leave for work at 6 am and get home between 5 to 7 pm. I go to bed early (~9 pm) so no loud music/TV/etc. after 9 pm please. When I'm home, I like to bake, work on projects around the house, or just chill with my cat watching TV.
Terms and Conditions:
- no smoking, no drugs, no alcohol if <21, no illegal activities
- no pets of your own; must be okay with my cat and my bf's dog (visits occasionally)
- no small (i. e. loud) children
- couples are okay, but an additional $100/month will be added to rent for an additional person; utility allowance increased to 45% or $75 fixed
- 1 month minimum rental; must be moved-out by Nov 1, 2020.
- for special arrangements (e. g. only renting the room 4 days/week), contact me to discuss pricing
- House share
- Old Bridge
- $1,000 monthly (large)
- 01 Nov 2019
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 45
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord