Furnished Room - 144 sq. ft. in 2 bed
Cozy Room to Rent - 144 sq. ft. in 2 bedrooms /one bath /Hudson Heights/Washington Heights
* Cabrini Blvd. and 187th St. - tree-lined, very quiet, and safe - highly desirable neighborhood.
* see $ 1,050 a month with WiFi, utilities separate, no fee
* Located in Hudson Heights at 187th St. and Cabrini Blvd. in a highly desirable neighborhood
Security: $ 1,050
* Furnished: a) Full Bed b) Bureau, c) Roll-top desk, d) Two Bookshelves, e) Asian Carpet
* South/east exposure - two windows
* Abundant light (high ceilings, very clean, and quiet)
* Air conditioner in a spacious room (8' X 18')
* High-speed internet (WiFi) included - utilities separate.
* Dishwasher and modern appliances
* Cable TV can easily be added
* Hardwood floors
* Large closet plus access to the hall closet
* Sixth floor, elevator access
* Security intercom
* Laundry facility in the building
* Fort Tryon Park and Cloisters, Bennett Park
* 10 mins from CUMC/NYP hospital - CU Intercampus Blue and Green Lines
* Three Blocks from A train (18 minutes to 59th and Columbus Circle) - C, B, D trains accessible, M4, M98, other Manhattan and Bronx buses, NJ buses
* Number # 1 train accessible
* Several pleasant restaurants and coffee shops
* Grocery shopping at two-plus stores 1 block away
Important - Inquiries: send me a message with some information about yourself and availability for a visit.
Provide a tel number, move-in date, length of stay, your profession/student, and work hours, e. g. 9-5 pm.
laundry in bldg
no private bath
- Apartment share
- Washington Heights
- $1,050 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 10 months
- Maximum term
- 24 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- hiking, yoga, museums, tennis, education, the arts, sailing, dining out
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate