Washington Heights rooms close to (A) trainline
Renovated apartment in the Hudson Heights neighborhood in Manhattan, NY.
The apartment has 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms.
The apartment has a kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a dishwasher and microwave.
The room and the apartment are fully furnished with all bills and utilities included in the price. Amenities include high speed Wi-Fi and HD smart televisions in some of the bedrooms. There is washer/dryer inside the apartment.
Close to the (A) Express Train and (1) Local Train, and steps from food places, Starbucks, shopping and banks, 2 subway stops to Columbia Medical Center.
The apartment is close to Fort Washington Park. The park has spectacular views of the Hudson river, and it includes baseball fields, basketball courts, tennis courts in the park, a soccer field and a playground.
* Private Single room that has a Queen size bed, desk and chair, a 32'' smart TV featuring Hulu, Netflix, HBO and Showtime and closet. Price is $1450 per month (single occupancy with minimum stay 2 months),
* Private Double room that has a Queen size bed, desk and chair, a 32'' smart TV featuring Hulu, Netflix, HBO and Showtime and closet. Price is $1550 per month (double occupancy with minimum stay of 2 months),
* A twin share room with 2 twin beds starting from $815-$915 per month PER PERSON with minimum stay 2 months, It has two twin beds and a closet.
Holiday Estates does not charge security deposits, however, requires tenants to become active members to access its services and benefits along with a one time payment of a refundable retainer.
- Apartment share
- Washington Heights
181 St Station
(0-5 minutes walk)
- $1,450 monthly (large)
- $1,550 monthly (large)
$815 monthly(NOW LET)
$815 monthly(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker