Room to rent in 3br apartment UES high rise
Roommate wanted for 3br/2 bathroom apartment on the 31st floor.
We have one roommate moving out of the country for work and are looking someone to take over his room in a 3br apartment. Targeted move-in date is May 1.
The room is a true bedroom and has the best lighting in the unit, with large windows across two walls.
You'd be living with one guy (investment research analyst) and one girl (pre-med student), both of whom are respectful, clean, and working. We mainly keep to ourselves, but do the occasional shared dinner and a movie.
The apartment is in a large apartment complex (4 buildings) on the 31st floor with an amazing view. It has a number of amenities and the staff are super nice.
- 1 large room
- Potentially furnished (inquire for details)
- $1400/mo, excl. utilities
- utilities incl. internet are usually around $70
- fully equipped kitchen (incl. dishwasher)
- living room with sofabed, TV and dining table
- bathroom shared with one other roommate
- laundry in building
- package room in building
- gym in building (extra charge per year)
- pool in building (part of the gym)
- roof terrace in building (part of the gym)
- garage available (extra charge)
- bike storage available (extra charge)
- elevator building
- AC in rooms
- flexible sublease arrangement
- right by the Q and 6 trains and various buses
- 15 min to midtown
- great view from your room
- Apartment share
- Upper East Side
96 St Station
0-5 minutes walk away
- $1,400 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 33
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate