Well Kept 2Br -- Share W/ Startup Co-Founder
A very spacious and private room available from June 1st in the Upper East Side.
Here is a brief introduction to the apartment and the room:
- Modern, newly renovated, two-story apartment in an upscale Upper East Side neighborhood of Manhattan located on the corner of 82nd Street & Lexington Avenue
- The roommate (co-founder of a healthcare technology startup) lives upstairs. He is friendly, clean and quiet.
- The lower floor is available for rent. The lower floor is a private space and will be the exclusive living space for the tenant.
* Lower floor area: 297 square feet
* The lower floor includes a very spacious and private room (has a door that can be locked), a private half bath (shared full bathroom available upstairs) and a large walk-in closet. The room is large & private enough to feel like a studio apartment.
* The room comes furnished with a queen bed, sofa bed, large desk, chair, mini fridge, microwave oven, TV, Roku Ultra player (with access to apps like Netflix, YouTube, etc.) & wireless headphones for private TV viewing
* The room also includes dimmable Philips Hue smart light bulbs that can be controlled by voice commands (with an Amazon Echo Dot - which is also included)
* A fast broadband internet connection (up to 300Mbps download speeds) with Wi-Fi, a large desk and an ergonomic chair create an ideal workspace
- In addition to the lower floor of the apartment, tenant will have access to a shared full bathroom and kitchen upstairs
- Building has an elevator and a coin-operated laundry
- Centrally located in in the Upper East Side in a quiet, safe and upscale neighborhood
* Just a few blocks (less than a 5-minute walk) from the 86th Street & Lexington Avenue subway station with access to the 4, 5 and 6 lines. There is also a bus stop just a few blocks away.
* 3 blocks away from Central Park and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Also very close to the Guggenheim Museum and other notable museums and galleries.
* Many high-quality restaurants and bars, gyms and places to shop are within walking distance (5-10 minutes)
* 2 blocks away from 24 hrs. CVS & DuaneReade
- Rent: $1,750 + 1/2 utilities
- Available from June 1st (long-term tenant preferred; open to negotiating a shorter sublease)
- Current roommate is going back to Austria because he received a job offer there
- Looking for a male or female roommate who is clean, quiet, responsible and doesn't bring the party home
- No couples. Please ask your roommate if you can have an occasional overnight guest. No pets please.
- First month rent, last month rent & security deposit required to move-in
- Security deposit (minus necessary cleaning and repair fees) will be returned within 30 days after tenant vacates the premises
- Perfect for Mount Sinai Hospital & Lennox Hill Hospital residents, Columbia & NYU students, United Nations interns & lots of other professionals working in the city
- Apartment share
- Upper East Side
- $1,750 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate