Amazing Apartment in Soho!
I’ve been in this apt since beginning of the year, and sadly my roommate needs to relocate back to England and break the lease, so I’m looking for a new roommate! This apt is awesome, but for you to move in, you must meet some requirements:
Rent is $1650, must have employment and make 40x rent (due to NYC standards), and have bank statements proving income.
You will be on lease with me starting Nov 1st. You can move in mid October.
How I am:
- Like to keep separate lives in the apt, but I’m always down to go to brunch, drinks etc from time to time
- Clean in the common areas
- Im not a Trump supporter, lets leave it there
- Never home, Like really, I’m barely in the apt.
What I’m looking for:
- Someone in their 30’s
- Doesn’t bring the party home. Its NY! Theres so much to do outside the apt, and this neighborhood is amazing.
- Must sign lease
- Cleans up after themselves in the common areas
- Steady full-time job
- Pays rent on time (HAS to be in on the 1st)
- Stress free environment
- No Live in boyfriends/girlfriends
- Quiet in the apt. Landlord lives in the building and he knows whatsup
Things about the apt/Your room:
- Rooms are on opposite sides of the apt. **BIG plus
- Huge Bedroom (2 total)
- Real bedroom, NOT a flex
- Your room has 2 real closets, 2 big windows, and is in the back of the apt for extra privacy
- 1 bathroom with a skylight…oooooh
- Upgraded Kitchen with new modern appliances
- A/C in window
- Apt is furnished, your room is not, except there is a bed frame for a queen bed in the room. It can stay or be taken out
- 5th floor walkup. (It’s really not that bad.)
- No living room area
- Not a luxury building, its ol’school NY, so no elevator, gym or laundromat but everything is close by
- LOCATION!! OMG SOHO!!! Lafayette and Spring!!! Doesn’t get better than that! You can walk everywhere!
- Across from the 6 train, Citibike, close to R, N, B, D, F, M trains. Best location, like seriously!!!
Bills: (in addition to rent)
- 1/2 Utilities & Cable. I buy necessities for the apt (toilet paper, paper towels, cleaning supplies, etc and we split the bill on those items.
Needed to move in:
- First and security = $3300.00
Serious Inquires Only!
- Apartment share
- $1,650 monthly (large)
- 01 Nov 2019
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate