Fully Furnished Room in 2 BR | Great Location Soho
Nice room, fully furnished, in the trendy SoHo neighborhood of Lower Manhattan. Room includes the use of a big living room, full kitchen, and bathroom. The apartment is in a historic building, with attractive crown molding, at the intersection of commerce and fashion in the heart of Lower Manhattan. It’s on the 2nd Floor, easy walk-up. Food and entertainment options located on the ground floor of the building.
• Dresser, Closet, and Fridge in Room
• Air Conditioning & Radiator (heat)
• Great Speakers in living room
• Use of Outdoor Terrace During Day & Evening Hours
• 17 Different Subway Lines are Within a 12 Minute Walk
o A, C, E,1,2,3, B, D, F, M, J, Z, N, R, W, Q,6 Trains
• 15 Minute Walk Puts You in Any of These Great Neighborhoods:
o Greenwich Village/West Village/TriBeCa/Hudson Square/Little Italy/Chinatown/Nolita
• Roommate, me, has lived in SoHo for 9 years, and happy to share all the best spots for every type of entertainment/activity. Friendly New Yorker with a passion for life in this city. 34-year-old professional with a laid-back attitude.
• Carefully curated art collection throughout the apartment.
• Late night food/drink located in the building (Pizza/Asian Cuisine/Mexican/Cigar Bar).
Couples would be considered on a case-by-case basis, and would pay more rent than listed in this add.
- Apartment share
Canal St Station
(0-5 minutes walk)
- $1,700 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Travel, art, meeting interesting people, food & wine, sports, music & dance
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate