Spacious Primary Bdrm+Bath in Luxury Bldg
Looking for a responsible graduate student, professor, or working professional to rent the master bedroom with private bath in this large, sunny 2- bedrm, 2- bathrm apartment in a well serviced 24hr doorman luxury building. The room can be provided partially furnished or empty. A perk of this situation is that you would have predominant use of the apartment in the evenings since I live in another apartment in the building and mostly use this apartment as an office during the daytime and to host guests.
It is important for us to find someone (male or female) who is super clean, communicates well, doesn’t smoke and is respectful of the apartment and the building.
This rent is a great deal for the amenities of the apartment, the building and the location. The master bedroom is spacious, sunny, comes with two large closets and a large private bathroom. The apartment is spacious with eat-in kitchen and washer/dryer.
Spacious Master Bedroom:
- Large, sunny room big enough to accommodate large bed, desk, and seating (20’x12’)
- Large private full bathroom
- 2 large closets
- Wood floors, high ceilings and large windows
- full use of the large eat-in kitchen (stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and lots of counter and cabinet space)
- use of the washer/dryer that is in the apartment
- Wifi, utilities and AC included in the rent
- use of living room ping pong table
-24 hour doorman service and live-in super,
-Beautiful roof deck
-Exercise room and bike storage (for a small monthly fee)
Excellent central location:
-within a block of public transit subway stop for both subway and bus
-within a 5 minute walk of Columbia University campus
-surrounded by restaurants, shops, banks and other local services
- 5 minute walk from Riverside Park
- Apartment share
- Morningside Heights
Cathedral Pkwy Station
(0-5 minutes walk)
- $2,100 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- 01 Dec 2020
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord