Room for Rent - 5Br Apt on West 115 Street
* Room(s) for Rent in a shared apt described below.
* Single occupancy only, requires 1-year lease
* Newly renovated 5BR apt.
* On the 3rd floor of a walk up building.
* Two full bathrooms!
* Windows face south, north, and west; lots of natural light!
* Bedrooms are spread out to maximize privacy.
* Hardwood floor in bedrooms, ceramic tiles in common areas.
* Living room with flat screen TV.
* Dining area next to the kitchen.
* Washer/Dryer combo in unit.
* Gas stove; cable TV/Internet hookup.
* Stainless steel appliances (stove, dishwasher, refrigerator).
[ROOM SIZE & PRICE]
* Bedroom #1: 14.2 x 8.2 ft, Rent: $1200,
* Bedroom #2: 14.1 x 8.2 ft, Rent: $1250,
* Bedroom #3: 9.7 x 8.5 ft, Rent: $1000,
* Bedroom #4: 10.6 x 8.0 ft, Rent: $1150,
* Bedroom #5: 10.7 x 7.3 ft, Rent: $1100,
* Living Room: 24.1 x 9.9 ft, Ceiling: 9.0 ft.
* All dimensions are approximate.
* Actual square footage and apartment features may vary.
* Photos and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only.
* Rent includes heat, hot water included.
* Electric, gas, internet charges NOT included in rent.
* No broker's fee.
This pre-War low-rise walk-up building is located on west 115th street near Frederic Douglass Boulevard. It is only four blocks from the Central Park and two blocks from Morningside Park! It is also just 15 minutes away from Columbia University. Enjoy living in this well maintained and newly renovated building. Transportation is convenient with the B and C subway lines a short distance from the building on Central Park West and 110th Street. The quiet and peaceful block is lined with natural greenery as well as beautifully adorned buildings with intricate detailing in its architecture. Here, you will truly feel at home while still being at the center of it all.
Applicants must demonstrate their ability to pay rent either through employment or other means. Serious inquiries only.
Kian Realty NYC LLC does business in accordance With the Federal Fair Housing Law. All information furnished herein is from sources deemed reliable. No representation is made by Kian Realty NYC, LLC. nor is any to be implied as to the accuracy thereof and all information is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or lease, or withdrawal without notice. Apartment photos and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only. All dimensions are approximate. Actual square footage and apartment features may vary.
- Apartment share
116 St Station
(0-5 minutes walk)
- $1,200 monthly (large)
- $1,250 monthly (large)
- $1,000 monthly (small)
- $1,150 monthly (large)
- $1,100 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker