Spacious Furnished Room in Great Location
2 minutes to the 6, 4 minutes to the N/R/W. 10 minutes to Union Square. Surrounded by bars, restaurants, supermarkets, shops. Great for NYU students.
- about 120 sqf
- hardwood floor
- window opening to the building shaft and providing some light
- additional private toilet
- walk-in closet
- furnished with a captain's bed with 4 storage drawers
- bookshelves and additional basic furnishing
It's quiet, big by NY standards, clean, comfortable, private and safe.
Month-to-month. Short term preferred. 30-day leave notice. No overnight guests, and no drugs.
I am male professional, friendly, very easy to get along with. I am quiet, clean and considerate, and expect the same in return.
Please just down a few words about yourself in your response (just the essentials). Thank you.
- Apartment share
- East Village
- $1,300 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate