The Art Apt, A Cool, Furnished, Fun Place to Live!
1 bedroom available 12/21 in this convenient apt. in the East Village.
This is a newer very cool, clean, pest free building, in a trendy area of the East Village. Tenants are successful creatives, grad students and folks that work in the financial and tech industry.
$2000 RENT INCLUDES EVERYTHING!
-Apple & CableTV
-43" SMART TV
YOU JUST BUY YOUR OWN FOOD, TOILETRIES, LAUNDRY SUPPLIES AND BEDDING.
LOOKING TO PLACE SOMEONE 12/21, no minimum, 12 month maximum stay
1 bedroom available in this convenient apt. in the East Village.
Candidates should understand they’re renting a room, be a RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN, and CONSIDERATE. A professional or a financially secure student (GREAT FOR STUDENTS, close to NYU, New School, NY Film Academy & more) for this exceptional apartment. If you're looking for a environment where you can plug yourself in, and hit the ground running career or school wise, then this may be the right place for you, and worth checking out. Not a bring the party home kind of place... ALL ARE WELCOME.
* Newer corner building in the East Village above Two Boots Pizza, TMPL fitness across the street, great gym..
* Top floor (5th) clean corner apt. w/ ELEVATOR.
* 12' x 14' furnished-bedroom w/ a closet, queen size Sleep Number bed, large dresser w/chair, desk w/shelf and desk lamp, leather chair, floor lamp, in wall A. C. w/remote, 42" WALL MOUNTED SMART and Apple TV, ceiling fan w/remote and window w/blinds facing South-Southwest on 3rd St., great sun set and view of downtown.
* Nice living room, LOTS OF ART, leather couch and remote ceiling fan.
* Clean stocked-kitchen w/ ceiling fan, cabinet and counter space.
* Nice and clean bathroom, shower with a bidet and with a window.
* Laundry is same floor, across the hall from apt. If you don't do your laundry, there is a full service laundry and dry cleaner 1 block away, free pick up and drop-off
* Large deck w/ BBQ on the 2nd floor, great for entertaining.
* The apt. has exclusive key access to roof top w/ a table for 6, table for 2, and a beautiful view of downtown Manhattan, Williamsburg bridge and Chrysler Building.
* Close (2 blocks) to the F train, a 5 min bus ride to Union Square, 10 min walk to NYU.
* Grocery stores, coffee shops, gyms and drug stores, no more than 1 block away.
* Walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and L. E. S., Greenwich Village, Soho, Downtown nightlife.
* The apt has a small house dog, "Jack," he's a sweet little guy and fun to play with.
*References are available and happily provided
-FOR CONSIDERATION AND A REPLY, WE NEED YOU TO PROVIDE-
1) YOUR NAME
2) CONTACT INFO. W/ A PHONE NUMBER
3) AND TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.
Top to Bottom:
PIC 1, 2 Bedroom
PIC 3 Bedroom Window View
PIC 4 Living Room
PIC 5 Kitchen
PIC 6 Bathroom
PIC 7 Communal Deck
PIC 8 Private/Exclusive Roof Top Excess
PIC 9 Roof Top View
"Google Maps" has a great "Street View" of the building.
Thanks for reading ALL of this.~Wayne
- Apartment share
- East Village
2 Av Station
5-10 minutes walk away
- $2,000 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 34 to 49
- Any pets?
- art, comedy, culture, fun, events
- 2 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate