Private Room in Amazing East Village Apartment!
Room in fully furnished amazing 5-bedroom apartment.
Located in the heart of East Village, at the corner of 2nd Avenue and 5th Street.
From visiting NYC's hot-spots and shopping for the latest trends, to relaxing with a book at your favorite local cafe - This apartment is the perfect space for you to explore and feel at home!
• Brand new unit – Newly renovated
• Fully furnished and equipped apartment unit
• Bright, sunny bedrooms with great views of the city
• High Ceilings
• Gorgeous hardwood floors
• Wireless high speed internet
• High definition cable TV
• Cleaning services available
• Towels and plush linens available
• 30-day rental minimum
A fine example of New York City’s unmatched diversity, East Village/Union Square brings together poets, professionals, protesters, and everyone in between. Anchored by its central plaza, Union Square extends into surrounding streets filled with a mix of corporate giants and neighborhood staples. Farmer’s markets and street
add to Union Square’s cultural significance and popular appeal.
- Close to the F train at 2nd Av
- Close to the 6 train at Astor Place
- Close to the N and R trains at 8th St
- Close to the B, D, F, and M trains at Broadway-Lafayette St
- Apartment share
- East Village
- $1,795 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 45
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a real estate agent or broker