Quiet Private Bedrm, Bath & Balcony in Weho
Hi, I'm looking to share my comfortable, large, quiet, classic 1960’s style, charming WeHo apartment – a rare find. Located in a prime area of WeHo on a quiet, treelined, residential street in a great neighborhood.
The apartment is in a non-smoking, security building. It features 2 very large bedrooms and 2 large private baths along with a fully equipped kitchen, a huge living room, dining room, and balcony.
The large, 75 sq. ft. bedroom for rent is fully furnished and move-in-ready. With an adjoining balcony and a full private bathroom . . . All you need is your toothbrush!
The room has::
- A large wall-to-wall closet
- A bed with linens, pillows, blanket, and comforter
- A dresser, an antique Chinese cabinet, nightstand, wireless ceiling fan/light, a new oscillating floor fan, a desk, 2 lamps, 2 chairs and, 2 additional tables
The full bathroom is:
- Large and freshly painted
- Comes with new towels and bath rugs
The private, quiet balcony comes with:
- 2 chairs and 1 small table
- An active hummingbird feeder
- Morning sunlight, and an eastern view of lush, foliage from the neighbor’s garden
On-site laundry facility with private off-street, secure parking available. Water, cable, and high-speed WiFi/ Internet included.
I live a polite, quiet, clean, friendly, health conscience, Zen lifestyle. I am a laidback, semi-retired film industry professional who is looking for the same to share my wonderful space. Please be pet friendly, and allergy-free, as I have an adorable, 3-year-old, WeHo Rescue kitty.
Looking for One drama-free, busy professional, or student, to share this unique gem.
It's in a great location at the foot of the Hollywood Hills, in the heart of West Hollywood. Walking distance to Fabulous Restaurants, Cafe’s, Supermarkets (Gelson’s), and one block from our neighborhood park along with easy access to everything WeHo has to offer, including a Sunday Farmers Market on Melrose Place. Adjacent to Beverly Hills, close to Cedar Sinai, The Beverly Center & The Beverly Connection, The Grove, Melrose, and Fairfax.
Located south of Santa Monica Blvd., near La Cienega Blvd. Convenient to all major freeways. Easy accessibility to and from UCLA, USC, and downtown LA.
A deposit of one month's rent plus the current month's rent is required for move-in. Because of today's situation, a Negative COVID-19 test is needed to move in.
- Apartment share
- West Hollywood
- $1,550 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- 24 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate