Quiet, Private & Fully Furnished Room
I have a quiet, private and fully furnished room available in a 2-story 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house. It’s in a safe and friendly neighborhood in North Hollywood, CA. You will always see neighbors jogging and walking their dogs (day and night). Conveniently located near public transportation, major freeways, airports, schools, hospitals, shopping malls, groceries, eating areas and bars. The house have central A/C and heating. Bathrooms, kitchen and all living spaces will be shared with me, my wife and another tenant. We do have a washer and dryer available in the garage along with a designated refrigerator for our guest’s use only. Parking will not be an issue. We have ample of private street parking available and our driveway can accommodate 3 cars (which you can reserve a spot for an additional fee). We also have a beautiful relaxing gazebo and mini-golf course in our patio for your enjoyment. Great place to do yoga, meditate, workout, read a book or just relax and enjoy a glass of wine, or two. Lol!
My wife and I both work in the medical field and are fully vaccinated. We enjoy traveling, eating out, cooking, watching movies and TV shows, sports, music, shopping and occasional trips to the casinos.
**Breaking the House Rules may result in immediate eviction and/or withholding of guest’s security deposit.**
1. 🚭 NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND ANYWHERE INSIDE & OUTSIDE THE HOUSE. - Smoking is only allowed outside AWAY from the house. This includes vapes.
2. NO SHOES INSIDE THE HOUSE. - We have an entry table outside by the front door with a couple of basket bins you can place your shoes in or just leave them by the door.
3. NO PETS ARE ALLOWED.
4. NO DRUGS, ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES & ACTIVITIES.
5. NO PARTIES/EVENTS.
6. NO OVERNIGHT GUEST(S).
7. NOISE LEVELS: Noise levels are to be kept generally low. This is a family complex & small children & elderly people live next door. Quiet Hours are between 10pm & 10am. - *Noise complaints will result in immediate eviction from the property without refund & security deposit.*
8. THERMOSTAT: Keep the Air Conditioning set to “Auto” at all times when inside the house. DO NOT set the Temperature lower than 70*F or higher than 78*F or the A/C may malfunction. - *Guests may be held responsible for paying for A/C repairs if determined the A/C temperature was set too low/high during your stay.*
9. WHEN NOT INSIDE THE HOUSE: Turn off all Lights, TVs, shut/lock Doors & Windows. Set A/C to “Auto, Cool, 78*F”.
10. USING THE LAUNDRY: When using the laundry washer & dryer, please use small loads so the machines do not overload & break.
*Since I have my wife & possibly other guest(s) in the house, their safety & comfort are my main priority.
Payment: I do accept Cash, Zelle, Venmo, Cash App, PayPal or Check payments.
If you’re interested, just let me know. We can schedule an appointment to meet with you and give you a quick tour of the room, our house and answer any questions that you may have. Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you! =]
Paul and Tina =]
- House share
- North Hollywood
- $1,250 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 65
- Any pets?
- music, cooking, travelling, movies, sports, work, fitness, beach, tv, nature, relaxing, eating out, dining out, real estate, poker
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord