1 Bed 1 Bath in Cute Noho Arts Apt $1100-1250
I am a 25 yr old female looking for a new roommate to move into my cute apartment in Noho Arts District!
The apartment has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, with a spacious living room and a full kitchen.
I would love to live with someone clean, kind, and respectful. I am an actor from Michigan who loves cooking, art, animals, nature, and fitness. I am pescatarian and extremely COVID cautious.
Two options: I am willing to switch rooms if I find a roommate who is a great fit but wants to pay a little less, at $1100, for the smaller room.
Or, move into the master bedroom which is much larger for $1250.
* It is important that I live with someone who did not vote for Donald Trump and is generally left-leaning.
- Apartment share
- North Hollywood
- $1,100 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate