Noho Studio/Large Bedroom (+ bathroom) & Parking!
Noho Studio/Large Bedroom (including bathroom) attached to Townhouse, with parking
AVAILABLE APRIL 1st
Looking for a longterm roommate(s) on a month-to-month lease (with a rental agreement)
This is a studio that is attached to our townhouse (has a door that connects inside, and its own door). Plenty of room for 2 people!
ONE BLOCK from Starbucks, movie theater, arcade bar, many restaurants, 3 blocks from Ralph's. Walking distance to both Metro station and Grayhound.
Move in date: April 1st
The lease is month to month - you'll be attached to a rental agreement. Hoping to find someone long term!
Security deposit: $1800
Water/trash included in rent
Gas/electric and internet $70 per person
HUGE Room is 15 by 18 feet
- Parking Space
- Private bathroom
- Own entrance, and access to main front door entrance
- Large closet and shelves
- Your room has its own mini fridge and microwave
- Access to our living room/kitchen, gas stove, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, garbage disposal, guest bathroom
- Plenty of cabinet/fridge space in main kitchen area
- Our house also has a patio with a firepit
Roommates: We both live upstairs. One girl and one boy. We're social and enjoy entertaining (when the pandemic is over!) MUST be queer friendly /artist friendly. Must pass credit and background check. Contact us to set up an interview!
- House share
- North Hollywood
- $1,800 monthly (large/private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 28
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate