$699 - Room for rent - W Long Beach
Currently it is me and my husband and our dog, Bill. If you have a dog it must be smaller it must be hypoallergenic, because of allergies. No cats, sorry. You must also like kids as we will have them soon.
We are in our mid 30s, mature, clean and considerate, very liberal, eco-minded, LGBTQ friendly, kind of boho, DIY type of fun people. My husband and I do have 24 hour work schedules though, so it is not an absolutely quiet house, but it is also not inconsiderately noisy when we are up at these different hours.
- We have the big 3! . . . Laundry, parking and storage! lol
- ONE block from ALL of these: 405 fwy, 710 fwy, LA river, Metro Blue line, bike trail, and dog park.
- Huge garage = lots of storage and/or tinkering space
- Huge yard = gardening opportunity
- Quiet and safe area, mixed but suburban family neighborhood
- We share one bathroom but it has never been a problem because we all have different schedules. (The room has had a couple before so you can see that even with 5 people we manage just fine)
-All cigarette smoking has to be done outside, but I also wanted to let you know that we have medical marijuana in the house.
-We are asking for first month's rent on day of move in and the last month's rent within the first 30 days of move in.
-Lease is month to month with a 4 week policy of giving notice of when you're going to move out.
-Our visitor rule is that we only want some visitors, especially with non relatives. The house is just not that big, we are kind of home a lot, and we are all still getting to know each other. =)
- House share
- Long Beach
- $699 monthly (double)
- 02 Nov 2017
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 35 to 38
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not