$699 - Room for rent - W Long Beach
Currently it is me and my husband, a toddler and our dog, Bill. If you have a dog it must be smaller it must be hypoallergenic, because of allergies. No cats, sorry.
We are in our mid 30s, mature, clean and considerate, very liberal, eco-minded, LGBTQ friendly, kind of boho, DIY type of fun people. My husband and I do have 24 hour work schedules though, so it is not a very quiet house, but it is also not inconsiderately noisy when we are up at these different hours.
- We have the big 3! . . . Laundry, parking and storage! lol
- ONE block from ALL of these: 405 fwy, 710 fwy, LA river, Metro Blue line, bike trail, and dog park.
- Huge garage = lots of storage and/or tinkering space
- Huge yard = gardening opportunity
- Quiet and safe area, mixed but suburban family neighborhood
- We share one bathroom but it has never been a problem because we all have different schedules. (The room has had a couple before so you can see that even with 5 people we manage just fine)
-All cigarette smoking has to be done outside, but I also wanted to let you know that we have medical marijuana in the house.
-We are asking for first month's rent on day of move in and the last month's rent within the first 30 days of move in.
-Lease is month to month with a 4 week policy of giving notice of when you're going to move out.
-Our visitor rule is that we only want some visitors, especially with non relatives. The house is just not that big, we are kind of home a lot, and we are all still getting to know each other. =)
- House share
- Long Beach
- $699 monthly (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 35 to 38
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate