Private Bed/Bath All Incl in East Hollywood apt
No couples - Available 4/1
The Apt and Your Room:
Private room and bath in 2 Bed, 2 Bath apartment. I include all utilities in the rent. Hardwood floors, 2 garage parking spots (not tandem), central AC, washer and dryer in bldg where you can pay with your phone, pool + jacuzzi, secure + gated building. Apple TV and network stereo receiver in the living room. Balcony in living room and one in your room. Previous roommate wall mounted a TV and left it.
Area is great - Griffith park is a 5 min drive, Metro is right behind us that takes you DTLA/Hollywood/Universal, Ralph's/Jersey Mikes/Starbucks across the street and Thai Town for all the Thai food you want. Los Feliz is one metro stop away. Walking distance Target finally opened.
34, male, family is from Puerto Rico, army brat, UCF grad, full time with Apple, interested in music supervision for film/tv. I’m clean, quiet, listen to music, Netflix, want to pick up guitar again, explore photography/videography and hang out with the girlfriend (she does not live in the apt). I've lived in this apartment for 6 years.
Have been working from home since COVID, but keep to my room for work, and to myself for the most part.
- Full time job - IDEALLY not working from home
- Application and good credit required by mgmt company
- No hard drugs
- No pets
- Not bringing living room furniture - only your bed/bath furnishings.
- Clean, mature, communicative - sharing of common household items and duties (paper towels, trash bags, dusting, vacuuming etc). Common sense stuff.
- No parties
- Guest/significant other with a heads up. In your room, not the couch. Not frequently.
- If none of the above is common sense stuff, not the place for you.
- I’ve had good luck over the years with roommates, but never want to deal with a revolving door - ie, only a few months at a time. With that being said, preference is always to those who will stay for a year or longer.
First month and $1250 deposit to move in. $50 carpet cleaning fee when you move out.
**PLEASE respond with information about yourself - essentially, the job details and a brief lifestyle bio. References helpful. Social media/LinkedIn - Will only respond to those that meet the requirements and paid attention to the details in this ad.
Thanks and happy hunting,
- Apartment share
- East Hollywood
- $1,250 monthly (small/private bathroom)
- 01 Apr 2021
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate