Newly added room in Columbia Heights
Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in Columbia Heights. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Room
This room may be unfurnished or furnished (additional fees apply) at the time of your move-in date. For up to date prices, please enter your move-in, move-out dates and your furnishing option.
About this home
Available for virtual tour today, move in tomorrow. Look forward to coming home to this Columbia Heights home on the doorstep of one of the most culturally vivid of the neighborhood. With levated, minimal decor, this will be a place you want to stay: for a long time or a little. Available as a long-term or short-term rental, furnished or unfurnished.
- June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
- All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on .
See below for additional prices and date range options:
June 29, 2022 - June 29, 2023: $1675/month for unfurnished
June 29, 2022 - June 29, 2023: $1625/month for furnished
June 29, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1775/month for unfurnished
June 29, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1725/month for furnished
June 29, 2022 - Aug. 13, 2022: $2300/month for unfurnished
June 29, 2022 - Aug. 13, 2022: $1975/month for furnished
#336: Columbia Heights Queen Room B
- Apartment share
- $1,475 monthly (large)
- $1,625 monthly (large)
- $1,575 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord