Private bedroom in a fully-furnished shared suite!
Get more for your rent at Common Cassell with coliving: a private bedroom in a fully-furnished shared suite, WiFi, utilities, household essentials (from pots and pans to toilet paper), free laundry, community events and so much more — all for 20% less than a nearby studio.
At our home in Shaw, you'll get:
• Private, furnished bedroom
• On-site washer and dryer
• Furnished Roof Deck
• High- end stainless steel kitchen appliances (Pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
• Stocked household essentials (Laundry detergent, toilet paper, etc.)
• Fully furnished community spaces
• Lounge & Patio
• Free wifi
• ALL utilities included in the rent, including heat, hot water, gas, and electric
• Keyless access and tech-enabled spaces
• Weekly cleaning of all shared spaces included
• Flexible lease terms (6 months+)
• Access to Common Connect. Connect is your central hub for all things community related, including member events. You’ll also gain access to exclusive perks in the form of deals from local and national brands.
Living at Common Casell puts you in the center of it all: great restaurants, interesting museums, entertainment and nightlife. The best part? It’s one of the most walkable neighborhoods in the city. For a great night out, cozy up to a bowl of Ramen at Haikan, catch a concert at the 9:30 club, and end the night with tacos and tequila at El Rey — all a few blocks from Common Cassell. If you’re looking for a more lowkey way to spend the day, grab a cup of coffee and maybe a vegan breakfast from Busboys and Poets, then go for a stroll in Meridian Park. Other nearby destinations include 9th Street, Blagden Alley, and Naylor Court.
*Price advertised reflects a 12 month lease. 6 and 9 month leases are also available.
- Apartment share
- Le Droit Park
- $1,561 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Not known
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord