Roomy Room In Columbia Heights
Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in Columbia Heights. This property can come furnished or unfurnished. washington-dc/columbia-heights/336-columbia-heights/tour
About This Room This clean, shiny and charming room is available.
About this home
Available for virtual tour today, move in tomorrow. Look forward to coming home to this Columbia Heights home on the doorstep of one of the most culturally vivid of the neighborhood. With levated, minimal decor, this will be a place you want to stay: for a long time or a little. Available as a long-term or short-term rental, furnished or unfurnished. About June: - June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible. - Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app. - Utilities are not included. - All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
* All prices of our homes are calculated on Sept. 29, 2022. See below for additional prices and some date range options: Nov. 13, 2022 - Dec. 28, 2022: $2800/month for furnished Nov. 13, 2022 - Nov. 13, 2023: $1725/month for unfurnished Nov. 13, 2022 - Nov. 13, 2023: $1675/month for furnished Nov. 13, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1925/month for unfurnished Nov. 13, 2022 - May 1, 2023: $1825/month for furnished Nov. 13, 2022 - Dec. 28, 2022: $3100/month for unfurnished Nov. 18, 2022 - Feb. 1, 2023: $2000/month for furnished Nov. 18, 2022 - Feb. 1, 2023: $2200/month for unfurnished
#336: Columbia Heights Queen Bedroom C
- Apartment share
- $1,650 monthly (large)
- 12 Nov 2022
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 18 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord