Room In Bishop Arts Co-Living House
This co-living house is located among the fantastic coffee shops, boutiques and restaurants of the Bishop Arts District. Perfect for those looking to live in a charming, walkable area.
Rents listed are for a 6-month lease. 12-month lease and month-to-month lease also available (ask for rates).
A reserved parking spot is available for $15/mo (uncovered) or $30/mo (covered). Street parking is free.
Main house: 6 rooms / 2 shared bathrooms
- Fast cable WiFi, up to 200mbps
- Great local coffee shops, restaurants & shops right outside!
- Public transit close by, including the Dallas Streetcar to downtown.
- Furnished lounge area to hang out
- Kitchen with electric range/oven, fridge (NO dishwasher)
- Professional deep cleaning of common areas (2x per month)
- The house does not have washer/dryer. There’s a laundromat <0.5 mile away.
- Up to $400/mo utility allowance (Electric & Water) is included for the property. Overages are split evenly among residents.
- Credit & background check will be required as part of application.
- No pets allowed, sorry.
- House share
- Bishop Arts District
$665 monthly(NOW LET)
$650 monthly(NOW LET)
$750 monthly(NOW LET)
$725 monthly(NOW LET)
- $675 monthly (small)
$700 monthly(NOW LET)
- 21 Nov 2021
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord