One bedroom with private bathroom
One bedroom with private bathroom on the 3rd floor is available for rent near Santa Clara Town Center.
.Privacy by separate entrance from the porch on the ground level
.Very quiet place in the center of the community
- Private Micro-wave and Refrigerator provided
- High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet
- Separate thermostat for air-conditioning and heating
- Mattress, Desk, Chair provided.
- Electric outlet and water faucet in the porch
- Washer and Dryer for laundry in the house
- Whole house water softer for your hair and skin
- Street parking or guest parking is available.
- Walking distance to Santa Clara Town Center
Rental Policy: One occupant for the room, none-smoker.
.Flat utility of $100 for all including water/energy/garbage/internet ..
.Refundable Cleaning Deposit: $200
.Refundable Security Deposit: $1,400
.Credit check and income verification
Available for rent starting 12/31/2022. 6 month or more.
On-site room tour is available with appointment only.
If it might be a good fit for you, please reply by email.
(If you can see this posting, the room is still available.)
.There are two male professionals on the 1st and 3rd floor - Engineer and Teacher (No pets, No kids)
.You would be the 3rd person in the house and the 2nd person on the 3rd floor
.Serious person only with a brief introduction about yourself.
- Shared property
- Santa Clara
- $1,400 monthly (small/Private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 32 to 52
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord