One room, near water in Foster City, CA
no private bath
One unfurnished bedroom facing the Foster City lagoon is up for rent.
The House & Neighborhood:
This two-story house comprises 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, spanning over 2140 sqft. The rent includes a private bedroom and a shared bathroom, with an additional guest bathroom downstairs for use. The house is shared with two friendly housemates and comes with amenities like a large screen TV, a community pool, and nearby jogging and biking trails.
The room size is approximately 13.5x11.5 sqft, including a walk-in closet, and can comfortably accommodate a queen-sized bed, a small desk with an office chair, and a bookshelf (totaling 150 sqft with the walk-in closet).
The security deposit equates to one month's rent, with the initial lease term being 6 months, with a potential renewal option. Utilities are divided evenly among the roommates, averaging about $150 per person per month. Water is provided free of charge.
What We're Looking For:
We are seeking a clean, organized, professional roommate who is employed full-time. Applicants must have good credit, proof of income, and credible references. Couples and drug users need not apply.
Please respond to this ad with your name, email address, phone number, a brief background about yourself (job, schedule, hobbies, LinkedIn/Facebook link, etc.), and your earliest possible move-in date. Failure to provide these details may result in no response. Please also let us know if you have any allergies.
As friendly, clean, cheerful, and professional individuals from Silicon Valley, we respect your privacy and space. Please note that there is a possibility of moving to a better place and signing a long-term lease in Foster City, CA; you should be comfortable with this prospect.
We are excited about meeting you!
- Community house with a private swimming pool.
- Street parking available (private parking can be arranged based on availability).
- 1000 Mbps (1 Gigabit) high-speed fiber-optic internet.
- In-house Washer/Dryer.
- Shared and furnished living room and kitchen (equipped with a big TV, PS3, Apple TV, sound system, sofa, tables, etc.)
- Extra garage space.
- Safe and quiet neighborhood in Foster City.
- Private patio near the water (20 feet away).
- Easy access to Highways 101, 280, and 92.
- Available water activities such as sailing, rowing, kayaking, or paddle boarding.
- Apartment share
- Foster City
- $1,400 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 36 months
- Short rentals considered
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 40
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate