Room for rent. In quiet safe neighborhood.
- Mark as unsuitable
Ad ref# 101887288
READ ENTIRE AD FOR FULL DETAILS.
Rooms for rent. Rent is $1,400/ Month, each room.
- Rooms for rent in two story house (4 BR/3 Bath) Located in Seal Beach, CA.
- Between the cities of Long Beach and Huntington Beach. In quiet, safe neighborhood.
- Easy freeway access (405/605/22)
- We have two separate bedrooms for rent in our house.
- One is upstairs and the other is downstairs.
- The bedroom downstairs is furnished with a closet.
- The bedroom has its own private bathroom.
- The bedroom upstairs is furnished with a Queen size bedroom set, and has a walk in closet.
- The bathroom upstairs has (2 sinks)(shower/Jacuzzi tub combo)(toilet).
- Pictures shown are of downstairs bedroom and bathroom, kitchen, dining room, upstairs bathroom, backyard with pool, family room.
- Rent includes all utilities (water, gas, electricity, cable TV and wireless internet)
- Full use of kitchen, family room, dining room, large backyard, BBQ and in ground swimming pool.
- Full use of washer & dryer in garage.
- All rooms have forced air heating.
- Free street parking in front of house.
- located 4 1/2 miles from the beach.
Current residents include myself 61 y/o and my wife 58 y/o. And 3 small dogs. MUST BE OK WITH DOGS.
Seeking long term tenants if possible. Ideal tenant has a stable income, does not have any issues with drugs or alcohol, and is a non-smoker. NO OVERNIGHT GUESTS.
- House share
- Seal Beach
- $1,400 monthly (large/Private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 57 to 61
- Any pets?
- gardening, church
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a resident landlord