Looking For A Roomie In Woodland Hills
- Mark as unsuitable
Ad ref# 102283650
I am looking for a roommate to lease an apartment in Woodland Hills area from April. I have not yet signed the lease but I would like to do it together, so you must be on the lease as well. I have toured few apartments in the area and I like AMLI at Warner Center and also the Bella Vista at Warner Center apartments, please check them out online.
We can discuss and pick one. We can also discuss and furnish the apartment as needed, I don't have any furniture
Here are must have's (deal breakers) that I am looking in my future roommate,
- Working professional. Students okay with co-signer
- Clean, respectful, communicative
- Good credit (650+) and no criminal/evictions history
- Social, outgoing and friendly
- Into fitness or sports (I'm into volleyball or soccer)
- Likes to hang out together some times
- Someone who works outside home during the day. Coz I work from home all days.
To tell you a bit about myself, I'm 30 years, single, male. I work from home 9 to 5 in a corporate marketing job. I have a steady 6 figure income (can provide paystubs/background/credit reports), and I'm a clean, sociable, respectful and a pretty chill individual with not many friends in the area, but I always enjoy making new friends. I love cooking, sports, outdoor activities, working out at the gym, music and movies. So as you can imagine, I'm mostly quiet and indoors during the week and outdoors on weekends. Also, I have no pets, but I love pets and don't mind them around me.
Feel free to reach out to me to learn more.
- Apartment share
- Woodland Hills
- $1,500 monthly (small/Private bathroom)
- 01 Apr 2023
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, cooking, hiking, sports, fitness, concerts, board games, socializing, meeting new people
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate