1930 Wilshire Center Penthouse Apartment
A fully furnished large master bedroom, with terrace facing west, large dressing room, three large closets, and private California-style bathroom (separate shower and bathtub), and private garage, is becoming available late February.
Monthly rent of $1250 includes all utilities; a $1500 security deposit is required. The sitting area in the room is pictured.
Sharing classic 1930 three-bedroom two-floor penthouse apartment with two writers, one of whom is frequently absent. All downstairs common areas -- living room, dining room kitchen, half-bath -- can be used.
Wilshire Center area of Los Angeles, near bus stops and train stations. Please message me or email me if interested in viewing it and meeting the other occupants.
- Apartment share
- $1,250 monthly (large/Private bathroom)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # roommates
- Total # rooms
- 45 to 74
- Any pets?
- music, reading, travelling, art, writing, concerts, theatre, history, meeting new people, literature, poetry, architecture, law, classical music, german
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current roommate