Female Single Room with a Private Bathroom
- Mark as unsuitable
Ad ref# 102146079
• A private room with wood flooring and private bathroom.
• Includes a bed, regular closet and TV.
• All utilities (electricity, water, gas, WIFI and trash) are covered at no additional cost.
LOCATION AND COMMUNITY
Located at 1517 Selby, the property is in close proximity to the following:
• UCLA (20 mins walking distance)
• UCLA American Language School (15 mins walking distance)
• Kaplan Language School, (15 mins walking distance)
• Mentor Language School (12 mins walking distance)
• ELC (12 mins walking distance)
• Santa Monica College (40 minutes bus ride)
• The Art Institute of California (35 mins bus ride)
YOUR CO-LIVING APARTMENT
• It's a fully furnished 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom apartment with common areas for 5 tenants.
• Has a fully functional kitchen with refrigerator, stove top, and oven provided for your convenience.
• Selby residents can also enjoy the following perks in the building: parking (subject to availability) and in-unit laundry
AVAILABLE LEASE TERMS (2023)
• Term A - 8 Months (January 1 to August 31) - $1,812.95
• Term B - 6 Months (January 1 to June 30) - $1,830.90
• Term C - 12 Months (January 1 to December 31) - $1,795.00
• One time Processing Fee of $125
• One time Application fee of $50
• 1 month security deposit
• Parking fee of $120 per month
January 5, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Zuma Housing upgrades and renovates their units' furniture and room structures from time to time! Therefore, the pictures in this listing may not reflect the current situation of this room. We update the images we use rapidly and will add the new photos in the shortest notice possible!
- Apartment share
- $1,795 monthly (large)
- Minimum term
- 8 months
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live-out landlord